Sunday 29 October 2017

I have a name now for my ceramics. Red Kite Ceramics. I hope you all like it as it captures the things that I love. Red kites fly up over the hills in Dorset, they've made a comeback from the brink of disappearing from our landscape. They make me thing of freedom and freedom is an important thing to me as I love walking and exploring the world. I also love to fly kites and have many happy memories of flying them with my family. There is always a great kite festival; at Hengistbury head where we would enjoy a picnic and fly the kite at the same time. Dorset is a great place to do that sort of thing. 

I'm now preparing some of my work for my Christmas markets. If you wish to purchase an item yourself, do contact me. https://www.facebook.com/pamsmithceramics/ or email pamcsmith@hotmail.co.uk












No comments:

Post a Comment