Wednesday 19 July 2017

My new Facebook selling page.

I've finally finished making my selling page and it's been lovely to receive requests for purchasing my work.
https://www.facebook.com/pamsmithceramics/



It's been difficult to decide on a price for items as I spend many hours painting and firing them. The bowls take about 4 to 7 hours of painting whereas the smaller items a couple of hours. Before firing I carefull glaze them and then the are in the kiln for just under 20 hours.



Just as a guide
The little bud vases will be £8
The tiny jugs £8
Small jugs £9
Larger, half litre jugs £15
Tiny bowls £8
Small bowls £10
Larger bowls £15

Vases are various prices starting from £10, please PM me if you are interested
I also make Jam pots with lids, Kitchen utensils containers, storage jars. pasta plates(large and small), plates (large and small) and individual christmas decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment